Considerate, private, respectful
care and assistance.
What can the hospice care team provide?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Registered Nurse (RN): Provides medication management, symptom control and wound care/dressing
- Social Worker: provides emotional support and family counseling and connecting patient with community resources as needed
- Spiritual Care: to provide spiritual/ religious support
- Durable Medical Equipment: Including hospital beds, showers, benches, walkers, etc.
- Music Therapy: Take a musical journey into the past with this covered benefit. Patients can enjoy music of their generation that has been proven to reduce anxiety, to provide a peaceful environment, to bring back memories and to provide calm.
- Personal Care Aides: to to assist with bathing grooming, skin care, etc.